- Qualified & hardworking, well trained & well paid staff.
- Montessori trained teachers for Pre Juniors.
- Highly Qualified, trained and experienced Faculty for IGCSE, O’ & A’ Level
- Day Care Facility for Teachers’ children
- Teachers’ Training centre.
- State of the art Laboratories for physics, chemistry, Biology and IT (with multimedia facility).
- Dedicated ART Room
- Activity rooms for Music and other activities
- Well Stocked Libraries ( For Pre Nursery – Jr 4, for Grade 5 - Grade 7, for 8C- IGCSE O’ & A’ Level)
- Innovative & well rounded curriculum with special emphasis on religion, ethics, morals and citizenship
- Special emphasis on Out Of Box & In-Depth thinking.
- Special Stress on Islamic Education & Values.
- Activity Based learning.
- Healthy Co-Curricular Activities
- Sports Facilities for Indoor & Outdoor games
- Trained P.E Incharge & Teachers
- Trained Music teacher
- Art and Craft classes with separate trained teachers for art & craft.
- Robotics Classes.
- Participation of students in National & International Competitions like:
Dawn Spelling Bee Competitions.
Colgate Bright Smile Contest.
International Kangaroo Mathematical Contest (IKMC).
Transparency International Pakistan Essay writing
Art, painting, & speech competitions organised by Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Publications: Annual Magazine "The Light" and six monthly School Gazzette "News Letter". Geared towards providing Freedom of Expression
- No Tuition Policy.
- Free Extra Coaching Classes for IGCSE, O’ & A’ Level
- Good teacher-pupil and pupil-pupil relationship.
- Guidance & Counselling by Student Counselors.
- Career Guidance & Aptitude Test for students after O’ Level & IGCSE Result.
- Conducive Learning Environment
- Neat & clean Pro-Academic environment
- Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) Meetings
- Visits to educationally & historically important places through Out Door Educational Programme (ODEP)